Simon Pegg and Nick Frost (Hot Fuzz, Shaun of the Dead) reunite as sci-fi geeks taking a pilgrimage to America’s UFO heartland. There they meet a smart-ass alien, Paul (voiced by Seth Rogen), who takes them on an insane road trip. As they struggle to return Paul home, the little green man might just take the outcasts from misfits to intergalactic heroes.
From the director of Superbad, Greg Mottola, and with a stellar supporting cast including Jason Bateman, Kristen Wiig, Bill Hader, Joe Lo Truglio, Jane Lynch and Sigourney Weaver, Paul is a must-own comedy adventure not to be missed!
Simon Pegg (Graeme Willy/Written by) was recently seen in John Landis’ Burke & Hare and voiced the character Reepicheep in The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. He was also seen boldly going in to the J.J. Abrams-directed Star Trek, playing the iconic role of Montgomery Scott (“Scotty”), and heard as one of the new lead voices in Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs, playing Buck.
Originally from Tulsa, Oklahoma, Hader co-starred in the Judd Apatow-produced comedy hits Superbad, for director Greg Mottola, and Forgetting Sarah Marshall, for director Nicholas Stoller. He also appeared in Apatow’s Knocked Up…(Click Here For More)
Since then, Frost has become one of the U.K.’s most sought-after actors. He earned a nomination for Most Promising Newcomer by the British Independent Film Awards for his role in the cult zombie movie Shaun of the Dead, starring opposite Simon Pegg. Frost again starred with Pegg in the hugely successful hit comedy Hot Fuzz, and will also be seen, alongside Pegg…(Click Here For More)
- DIGITAL COPY OF PAUL (EXPIRES 1/27/2012):Viewers can download a Digital Copy of Paul for a limited time to watch on an array of electronic and portable devices.
- BETWEEN THE LIGHTNING STRIKES: The Making of Paul.
- BEHIND THE SCENES FEATURETTES:
- RV Doorway: The Cast of Paul On-Location: The cast is just as funny off-screen as they are in front of the camera.
- Runway Santa Fe: An Interview with Nancy Steiner: Follow Nancy Steiner, the costume designer, as she chooses hilarious T-shirts and wardrobe for the cast.
- Smithereens: Blowing up a house on location causes excitement among the cast.
- 5th Date Level Direction: The Cast on Greg Mottola: The cast talks about the fun of working with Mottola, who also directed Superbad.
- Mexico Zero: The Locations of Paul: Mexico Zero is the nickname the cast gives to New Mexico, where the majority of filming was done for Paul.
- The Many Pauls: To create Paul, the filmmakers used all the tricks of the trade, from capturing Seth Rogen’s facial expressions and movements, to using a child dressed up as an alien while on-set.
- Paul: The Musical: The cast joins together for an impromptu musical version of the film.
- The Traveler Beagle: A look at all the different RVs used on the set of Paul, from fully functioning vehicles to a mock-up on a Hollywood soundstage.
- BD-LIVE™: Access the BD-Live™ Center through your Internet-connected player to watch the latest trailers and more.
- FREE BONUS MOVIE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY:Consumers will have instant access to stream a free bonus movie of their choice.
- FEATURE COMMENTARY WITH GREG MOTTOLA, SIMON PEGG, NICK FROST, BILL HADER AND NIRA PARK
- PHOTO GALLERIES, STORYBOARDS AND POSTERS
- MY MOVIES™: Users can instantly rent a selection of Universal film favorites on their television, Smartphone, computer or iPad™ including hits such as Meet the Parents, Knocked Up, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Role Models, The 40-Year-Old Virginand Fast and Furious, at a price of $2.99.
- POCKET BLU™: The groundbreaking Pocket BLU™ app uses iPhone®, iPod® touch, BlackBerry®, Nokia® Smartphone, Android™, PC and Mac® to work seamlessly with a network-connected Blu-ray™ player. Also available on the iPad®, owners can enjoy a new, enhanced edition of Pocket BLU™ made especially to take advantage of the tablet’s larger screen and high resolution display. Consumers will be able to browse through a library of Blu-ray™ content and watch entertaining extras on-the-go in a way that’s bigger and better than ever before. Pocket BLU™ offers advanced features such as:
- Advanced Remote Control: A sleek, elegant new way to operate your Blu-ray™ player. Users can navigate through menus, playback and BD-Live™
- Video Timeline: Users can easily bring up the video timeline, allowing them to instantly access any point in the movie.
- Mobile-To-Go: Users can unlock a selection of bonus content with their Blu-ray™ discs to save to their device or to stream from anywhere there is a Wi-Fi network, enabling them to enjoy content on the go, anytime, anywhere.
- Browse Titles: Users will have access to a complete list of Pocket BLU™ – enabled titles available and coming to Blu-ray™ Hi-Def. They can view free previews and see what additional content is available to unlock on their device.
- Keyboard: Entering data is fast and easy with your device’s intuitive keyboard.